Handcrafted Amigurumi Rattle : Roarr - The Lion
Presenting you another gem from the house of Plumtales Roarr - The Lion Rattle.
This crocheted rattle has a quiet and pleasant sound that encourages children to play and try. The soft tones are particularly noticeable for babies.
The soft crochet structure is great for the first gripping exercises. Many babies love to touch different fabrics and explore the structure. The mane and ears of the lion can be crumpled.
The animals in the nostalgic look are a great gift for all parents-to-be. The animal figure stimulates the imagination of the child and amigurumi are suitable for every taste.
A great addition to safari theme nursery decor.
Handmade with love by talented women artisans of Haryana.
• PREMIUM MATERIALS: The crochet exterior is made of pure cotton yarn that feels comfortable on baby's sensitive skin. Surface washable fabric of outstanding quality.
• SAFE & SNUG: Embroidered safety eyes to ensure safe use for all ages.
• CUTE AND FUN: Adorably cute design is sure to be baby's favourite play toy.
• ECO-FRIENDLY : Safe and chemical free these handmade amigurumi toys are the future of sustainable playmates for your kids.
• A SPECIAL GIFT: Designer look and quality makes these toys a unique gift for baby showers, newborns, infants or theme nursery décor.
Outer Body - 100% Cotton; Stuffing - Polyfill, Hand embroidered Eyes and Features
Color - As per picture , Size - 13 cm (approx)